Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We had a very low key weekend, which was most needed. Friday night we cleaned house, put out our Halloween decorations and then had Culvers for dinner. On Saturday Peyton and I got our haircuts and did some running around and got his teachers Christmas presents. We were so lazy that we all snuggled in bed and watched football and then it was lights out by 9pm. On Sunday we held the couch down all day and night. Monday was a holiday for me, Peyton went to school but I picked him up at noon and we spent the afternoon playing Chutes and Ladders and being lazy (I can assume you are getting the hint we were very lazy).


Tanner came over for dinner on Sunday and then headed back to college. He was home for the weekend working on his truck.

Thanks to my cousin in law Crystal Tryon I have discovered two new drinks. I must say the Woodchuck Fall is absolutely delicious!! Will have to buy extra since it’s only available in the fall.

No comments: