Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update on dad

Dad had a PET scan last week and we found out that the cancer is continuing to spread. They basically gave him 3-12 months. He is going to continue chemo and they have changed it and he comes home with the drugs through his port. We found out on Monday but as most probably understand I was not dealing well and today is the first day I feel like I can write about it so I apologize for the delay since the last post. We facetimed with dad on Monday night and he shaved his head and looks amazing!


I know I only live a little over an hour away but it so hard to not be able to be there or have the opportunity to be there every day, I do text him and talk to them daily but it’s not the same and then to make it more difficult I don’t get to go up as frequently as I would like but I go up as often as I can. With a 5 year old who has things to do I feel like I can’t stop his life and activities to go up even every weekend and well it just sucks that I can’t be two places at once, but my heart is! I would like to thank everyone for all their prayers and support, it means so much to our family.

No comments: