Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Peyton and I headed to St. Joe on Tuesday November 20, 2012 and stayed through Thanksgiving. On Tuesday me, mom & my sisters went to our Uncle James or as I called him Uncle Goosey funeral. He was an amazing man who loved life and was always happy, he will be forever missed.
Me, Peyton and Michele ran dad around most of Tuesday afternoon and then on Wednesday Me and Peyton took dad to the doctor and he was up to 106 pounds and then we ran errands again. Of course dad had to take Peyton to lunch so we had Chick-fil-a, which was delicious! After lunch we let dad go home and rest and Peyton and I went and picked up Braylon from school and we went to the Old Savannah Junior High and the boys played while I got my run in. That night us girls started cooking and getting things ready for Thanksgiving.
On Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving, me, Peyton, Braylon and mom watched the Macy’s day parade but all the boys were interested in was Santa. We had a fabulous dinner and then Lance, Tanner, Michele, Aaron, Mom and Kylie all took off to go shopping and Bryson and Braylon headed home as well as me and Peyton and dad finally got some peace and quiet. Lance stopped by the house and decided I should come out with him, so reluctantly I went. I’m not up for the whole shopping thing, I’ll stick to standing in line and letting him do the shopping, but it was nice to spend some time with him since I’d been gone the last few days.
On Friday we were all very lazy so didn’t do much of anything.
On Saturday me and Peyton did some running around and my dad was texting me to give him updates on the MWSU game because he was out to lunch with the boys! Then that evening we watched FSU game who lost to Florida, so Lance was not happy, then we started watching MU game with our friends Andrea and Alvin which again was not a good game, so we focused on Notre Dame and my boys rocked it, hello National Championship game, so me on the other hand is very happy! Peyton enjoyed playing with Austin and Allie Jo that evening.
On Sunday we went to church and hang our outside Christmas lights. Dad got an IPad so he was a texting fool and we go to Facetime with him so that was pretty cool!


Peyton and Papa at the doctor

                                                           Braylon
                                                        Peyton
 The boys
                                                        Peyton with Aaron's shades
 Our cake, peyton got a little crazy with the spinkles

No comments: