Monday, March 22, 2010

My Birthday

Me and Lance

Chad Wyneandt, Me and Becky Wyneandt

Me and Melanie Earhart

Me and Jen Thielen

Melanie Earhart, Andrea Howell & Me

Me, Peyton and Lance
Melanie Earhart, Laura Warren, Andrea Howell, Me, Angela Gomez, Mia Davis & Jen Thielen

On Wednesday March 17, 2010 I celebrate my 33rd birthday! Unfortunately Peyton was sick and so my wonderful husband stayed home with him so I could go out. We went to Clancy’s and I had some great friends join me. It was a nice day despite the fact that I didn’t get to spend it with Lance and I felt bad that my baby was sick. I feel truly blessed to have such good friends spend it with me and make me feel better.We then headed back to the house to hang out with Lance and Peyton so my day ended perfect!

No comments: