Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


My little train

Trick or Treating at the Earhart's

I'm ready to go NOW!!

My and my baby

I got lots of candy!!

On Saturday October 31, 2009 we were surprised very early by Oma and Opa who came down to see Peyton. He would not put on his costume or take a picture at all. After they left we headed over to Papa and Grandma Di’s and he would still not take a picture but I got him as he was running around but he yelled at me and said “no cheese” which means no picture. We then went to a Halloween Party at the LeVota’s and he got to go around their neighborhood and then we headed home and he went around our neighborhood to a few houses, and then the poor guy started coughing so much he came home, but he had a blast handing out candy, he would hear the door bell and come running, it was so fun. He had a great night and was very excited about all his candy.

No comments: