Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Date Night

Lance and I went to dinner at Fogo de Chão on Saturday September 26, 2009. It was delicious and I was actually surprised of all the meats my favorite was the bottom sirloin, it was flavorful and extremely juicy. Lance and I also really like the cheese crusted pork loin. I think Lance's favorite were the world renowned cheese rolls and they were extremely good as well and so different you just have to try them to hard to explain. I ordered one of their Brazilian drink, it was so strong I had to send it back, even Lance couldn’t choke it down, never have had to do that before, they doctored it a little but it was still very strong. After dinner we were absolutely miserable but we walked around the Plaza Art Fair and then headed home. Peyton stated with Papa and Grandma Di and Katey also spent the night. They roasted hotdogs and smores and had a picnic in the living room. They watched movies and played and Katey slept with Peyton and said that he almost fell out of bed once, she was not very thrilled to listen to his bedtime CD but she was a champ and such a big cousin to put up with it. Lance and I slept, well lounged would be a better way to put it until about 8:30am, no matter what it doesn't seem like we can sleep in anymore but just being able to lay in bed and not have someone jumping and begging to watch Choo Choo was very nice and then we headed over to pick up the little guy and he was running around and watching his movie and he gave everyone hugs and kisses before we left.

No comments: