Friday, June 20, 2008

Peyton is 11 months old!!



Laughing at daddy!

Playing with daddy!

Peyton turned 11 months old on Thursday June 19, 2008! Wow I can‘t believe that in one month he will be a year old. Peyton has mastered not only climbing up the stairs but now he can go down and at times just slides, he is all boy. He talks, screams and sings all the time. He is non-stop but he is happy and loves to laugh and smile. He loves to lay in his bed and put his covers over his face to play peek-a-boo, part of our nightly routine. He has started the stage where if you put something up or move it, then he wants it and will get it. He is walking around everything and will walk with me or daddy but not ready to take off on his own yet, which is fine with mommy, I don’t mind keeping him a baby just a little longer. One thing he really enjoys is swinging, he just laughs and giggles! I can’t believe this is my last monthly entry before the big first birthday!

No comments: