Friday, March 21, 2008

Peyton is 8 months old!

How sweet do I look?

How about now??

Little attitude....wonder where I get that??

I love that tongue...

Look I can do things with that tongue

Peyton turned 8 months on March 19,2008. Peyton started babbling dada this past month and loves to talk and has recently picked up screaming, but happy screams. He got two teeth this month and is drooling and spitting much more. He celebrated his first St. Patrick's Day and Mommy's birthday. He is still not crawling but he is scooting backwards, he rolls to where he wants to go and he likes to wrap himself in blankets as he's rolling, it's a crack up. As I say every month it is just flying by but it's so fun to watch him develop into his own little person and he is a very happy and busy little guy.

No comments: