Monday, September 10, 2007

Our night out

My parents came down to baby sit Peyton on Saturday so Lance and I could go out and celebrate our 3 year anniversary. This was my first time leaving him and was very difficult. When my mom first arrived she tried to take him from me, I told her no, I needed some time with him:) Then let's see I changed the laundry, cleaned his bottles, basically kept finding reasons to stick around. Lance finally said we had to leave and I gave him to my mom and I cried my eyes out, I went back to give him a kiss and then we left and I cried, it was awful.
We did go out to dinner and it was very nice evening. We only stayed out about two and a half hours but it was a step for me. We had a good time and we did spend a lot of time talking about Peyton but not the entire night.
I only called home to check on him once and when I got home I gave him a kiss, he was sleeping of course.

No comments: